Monday 7 July 2014

Choosing a Brief

My task is to choose a brief for my final A2 project which I will present and pitch to my class. I will be pitching my plans for my project and how I aim to create and research for it to ensure that my idea sounds successful and appropriate for my deadlines, facilities and capabilities.

First I began considering and evaluating the possible briefs I could choose for my project by ranking them with a colour coding system on my worksheet. Then I mentally brainstormed some of the possible outcomes for the briefs I was interested in, and finalised my decision between;

Brief 3: An advertisement package for a new product or service, to include two TV advertisements, together with two of the following three options:
-a radio advertisement
-a TV programme sponsorship sequence
-a web pop-up

Brief 7: An extract from a new documentary TV programme, lasting approximately five minutes, together with two of the following three options:
-a radio trailer for the documentary
-a double-page spread from a listings magazine focused on the documentary
-a newspaper advertisement for the documentary

After focussing my consideration to the 3 extra options, and my interests in political matters such as feminism and equal rights and also English literature and writing in general, I decided that the documentary was the most suitable brief for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment