Thursday 1 January 2015

Plan for my Script

I've decided to make a detailed plan of my script to successfully produce it, and organise my structure and content. I'll format my final script professionally using plotbot.com.

I'm structuring my documentary in 4 parts to separate the different sections that I'm focusing on - divided by subtitle shots with the part number edited in text:
  • Part 1 - Introduction and a main focus on music industry. I'm using this for my extract and the beginning of my documentary as the music industry is most relevant to all demographics of my target audience according to my market research, which would therefore immediately engage them, encouraging them to watch my documentary.
  • Part 2 - Focus on the film and TV industries as I've found from my research there are significantly less issues in relation to sexism for these areas, therefore they can be discussed quickly together. They also link together.
  • Part 3 - Focus on journalism and feminism in relation to the media, which also links together due to feminist articles/news websites and magazines that I've found such as thefword.org.uk and everydayfeminism.com.
  • Part 4 - Summary and conclusion of documentary; answering my questions from my introduction and over viewing what I've found.
Script plan for part 1 (my extract production)

No comments:

Post a Comment