Sunday 1 March 2015

Time Management

I have found the organisation of my shoots and audio throughout my production process to be very successful, mainly due to my;
  • Effective time management pre-production and production (although editing is where I started to struggle due to my unfamiliarity with Final Cut Pro which slowed the pace of this process)
  • Detailed, early planning and organisation of script, costume, sound and mise en scene etc
  • Early organisation of sound and fast-responsive musician
  • Enthusiastic and helpful presenter who was very accessible and flexible for shoots
  • Small cast, which lowers the probability of conflicts of availability
  • Organisation and arrangements with actors via texting, due to the fast-responsiveness of this method

Using SlideShare below, I have attached some of my conversations with my presenter, Rowan, to demonstrate my organisation of dates and times for filming shoots. The arrangements are quite casual due to our close relationship, whilst also being detailed and precise.


No comments:

Post a Comment